Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Nerd Stuff

Hung out with Kyle and Tucker, as per usual for a Tuesday night. Settlers of Catan, three person euchre and some classic conversations were had. Truly good people.

Magic the Gathering today, Kyle and I split two matches in our 16 deck CUBE tournament. So far he is crushing me overall.

Dinner with the Kannon's at Red Robin. Veggie "5 Alarm" burger and shared Onion Tower were very good, but put me way over my calories for the day.

Texas looms in my future. I haven't prepared but there is still time to get things done, and to do things right. I'm excited but worried about all the responsibilities, I'm a 15 year old in a 27 year old body. I'm also not worried, once the responsibilities are realized and not nebulous future mountains I'll handle them all effectively. I always do, but it's still a little scary, I'm not used to risk. Just like public speaking where I'm flustered and sweating before the event, and totally ride my adrenaline and crowd energy and power though the presentation once I'm talking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home